Your Pet’s Best Pal offers a variety of services, click on the links below to learn more!
* All holidays add $5
Meet and Greet
I like to meet with my customers and their pets prior to rendering any services . These appointments will last about 30 minutes and allow me to become acquainted with your pet and their daily routines. This visit is free of charge.
Subsequent to a contractual agreement, please have the following items available:
- House key
- Any codes needed for gates or home
- Emergency numbers (Cell phone and Veterinarian contacts)
- Current shot records for your pets and any other relevant medical information
One on One Daily Dog Walks
Your dog will be walked on a leash solo or with another furry friend from the same household around your neighborhood. Your pet will enjoy an ample amount of TLC, company and fresh water. (Note: You can also customize your own package depending on your pet’s exercise needs and daily routines.)
- 30 minute walk – $15.00 a visit
- 45 minute walk – $20.00 a visit
- (Please note each additional dog is $3.00)
Trail Walk Adventure
This is a great package for active dogs or pups. This service includes an on leash walk in a beautiful nature setting at a park or on the beach. Your dog will receive lots of TLC, great exercise and fresh food and water.
- $30.00 for 60 minutes (includes drive time to and from the park)
This is a low key service for your furry friend and provides you with that “much needed” break. This service is great for pets that need constant supervision, pets that have special needs or pets that have had recent surgery.
- $20.00 an hour
Pet Taxi (up to a 15 mile radius)
- Round trip to and from the groomer – $30.00
- Round trip to and from the vet – $20.00 plus $10.00 per hour for wait time and services
- Pet Food Run – $18.00
Visits to your home allow you to go on a one day vacation or a business trip without having to make arrangements at the kennel. Your pet will love the convenience of being in its own home. All visits are 45 minutes and may include refreshing food, changing out water, changing liter boxes, potty breaks and walks, lots of TLC, treats, and bringing in the mail and taking out trash.
- $25.00 per visit (up to 2 pets)
- (Add $15.00 for each additional pet over 2 pets)
Overnight Pet Sitting Services
This package is great if you want your home occupied for the evening. I will be in your home from 7:30pm to 6:00am to help your pet wind down and tuck them into bed. My visit will include fresh food and water for your furry friend, play time, a potty break, companionship and lots of TLC. I will also bring in all mail, newspapers and take out the trash.
- $40.00 per night – This service is for established clients only
Home Sweet Home – Extended Pet Sitting Services
This package will have your pet in the comforts of its own home. This service includes morning, afternoon, mid day and evening walks. Ample amounts of playtime, breakfast and dinner for your pet and lots of TLC. Your home will be occupied and look like someone is there. I will water the plants, bring in the mail, open and close the blinds and adjust all the lights.
- $55.00 per day – This service is for established clients only
Attention and love is what your feline friend deserves! The ‘Kitty Visit’ includes quiet lap and brushing time or a game of chase with your kitty’s favorite toy or teaser. I will also make sure your kitty’s litter box is scooped on a daily bases and all food and water is refreshed.
- Single Cat – $13 per night
- Two Cats – $24 per night
Pet A’ La Carte (during a pet visit)
- Extra 10 minutes added to dog walking services – $5.00
- Sub Q Fluids – $10.00 per session
- Injections – $6.00 per shot
All payments are due in advance prior to any services being offered. Cash or Check only please.
All Holidays- add $5.00 to all above pricing (New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas).